Entertainment for Festival of Trees & An Old Fashion Christmas 2017
91.1 The Bridge is again coordinating the entertainment for the Festival of Trees 2017 and we are excited to have An Old Fashion Christmas at Heritage Park back this year. We anticipate both events to be great!
The 2017 Festival of Trees event will be held at MacDonald Island Park Nov. 17 – 19 in the Nexon Field House.
The Old Fashion Christmas 2017 will be held at Heritage Park Nov. 25th .
Your performance for the festival will entertain people as they give funds towards vital medical equipment, programs and services in Wood Buffalo and both events help people celebrate the holiday season and the spirit of giving.
Teachers would you consider including either or both events in your programming for the fall? We would love to have your participation.
To reserve a spot, please fill in the following information so that we can position you throughout the events. Please indicate which event you are interested in.
- What is your type of performance?
- a) singing/chorale
- b) instrumental – what type
- c) dancing
- d) poetry/storytelling
- e) other
- What is the approximate number in your group?
- Approximate duration of performance
- What mics or equipment do you require?
- If using accompaniment music what format are you using? CD, MP3, Live
- What time and day would you prefer to perform? Our scheduled stage times are:
- Old Fashion Christmas- 1:00- 4:00pm
- Festival of Trees Sat – 10:15am – 12:15pm Sun – 10:15am – 1:00pm
- We are also looking for a musician to lead a Christmas Carol sing- along from 1:00p.m.-1:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon. It would be ideal to have a host musician and a group of children in the background for the sing along.
- Please send bio of performer or performing group.
- For the Festival the main stage is 20ft wide x 12ft deep x4ft high. For safety reasons all dancers will be performing on the floor in front of the stage which is approximately 24×12. If you are not sure yet, what you will be performing, please let us know of your interest and we will follow up with you in early October for more details.
King’s Kids Promotions Outreach Ministries Incorporated o/a 91.1 The Bridge
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 5512, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 3G5
Physical Address: 9803 King Street, Fort McMurray, AB Fort McMurray, AB T9H 2G5
Performers are requested to respect the following guidelines to ensure a quality event for our guests.
- Arrive ½ hour early and report to the stage manager.
- Bring all props/instruments, music
- Performance length-approx. 2 songs each time slot. For Old Fashion Christmas it can be longer.
- Set up time 5 mins.-let us know if you need longer and we will do our best to work with you.
Please remember that these are Christmas events and so your performance must contain seasonally relevant Christmas music. For the Festival only there will be a dressing/waiting room set-up for performers. We will verify location when we verify your performance time. Please send your response to Kirschnercathy@gmail.com or call 780-791-5911.
We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, The Staff of 91.1 The Bridge The Northern Lights Health Foundation & Fort McMurray Historical Society