Membership Options & Benefits
Becoming an ACWB Member not only benefits the artist or arts organization directly through a wide variety of membership benefits, it also aids the arts community as a whole by having tangible numbers and statistics that ACWB can use to advocate for the arts community in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.
Arts Council Wood Buffalo is proud to represent numerous individual and organizational members from the arts, cultural, non-profit, and business sectors. Together, we work towards making the arts valued and integral to a remarkable quality of life for all those living in Wood Buffalo. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monthly updates on opportunities for artists in the community
- Discounts on workshops and courses
- Exclusive access to the artists’ directory on the ACWB website
- Access to advisory and consultative services
- Online promotion through ACWB social media and website
- Print promotion through the snapd Wood Buffalo arts feature
- Access to the Local Business Discount program
- Connection to a community of professional and emerging artists
Not an artist but want to be an arts champion and stay connected with the arts community in Wood Buffalo? Become a FRIEND of Arts Council Wood Buffalo! Arts Council Wood Buffalo Friends will receive the monthly e-newsletter plus access to the Local Arts Business Discount Program.
Nelly Wati Tinkess, owner of Balloon Moose Studio:
“I have been a member since early 2016 and never regret to join! …I got a great support from ACWB especially during the time when I was still in early phase of branding Balloon Moose. ACWB helped introduce my work to public as well as the art community, has been helping building my portfolio and most important is, they are always there when I need advice or opinion. I can’t say how much I’m grateful for having this organization in town.”