Arts Council Wood Buffalo knows that the arts are valued and integral to a remarkable quality of life and works to ensure that the arts are recognized as essential in creating a balanced community. ACWB recognizes that there are many ways to support our mission and our members, and we thank all those who invest in the arts in our region.
The many ways your donation can contribute to ACWB’s impact in our community:
- Funds Business of the Arts workshops and sessions providing valuable learning opportunities to our local artists.
- Expands ACWB’s reach to rural areas impacting a greater number of artists and community members in the Wood Buffalo region.
- Assist development of ACWB’s membership program, providing artists with valuable resources needed to thrive in our community.
- Helps ACWB promote the arts in our community, which grows awareness of the varying artists, art based businesses and organizations, venues and events in our region.
- Gives capacity to collaborate with community organizations and groups, allowing for more arts integration and artists opportunities.
*Please note, at this time Arts Council Wood Buffalo is not a charitable organization and can not issue a charitable tax receipt for your donation.
Want to be an arts champion and stay connected with the arts community in Wood Buffalo? Become a FRIEND of Arts Council Wood Buffalo!
Arts Council Wood Buffalo Friends will receive the monthly e-newsletter plus access to the Local Arts Business Discount Program. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friends 2017 Fees
|1 year||5 year|